A holistic and alternative approach to helping those with challenges realize their fullest potential.
WHAT IS ABM NEUROMOVEMENT®?
ABM NeuroMovement (also known as the Anat Baniel Method (ABM)) is a holistic approach derived from the Feldenkrais method. Movement, the "language" of the brain, provides new information to the brain, which organizes this new information to improve what we do, think and feel. As an ABM NeuroMovement Practitioner, I guide my clients through gentle movement "lessons" in an experiential learning process. The brain’s neuroplasticity creates new neurological pathways during these lessons, which leads to new learning.
An informal survey of families who use ABM NeuroMovment revealed that most (80%) believed that the results and progress achieved through ABM was better than or exceeded the results they experienced using traditional therapies
Who can benefit from ABM NeuroMovement?
Children with special needs
- Neurological Disorders/Brain Injury: Cerebral Palsy, Autism, ADHD or Global Developmental Delays, Stroke and Brain Injury or Genetic Disorders.
- Injury Recovery Rehabilitation: An alternative to traditional Physical or Occupational Therapy.
adults and seniors
- Stroke Recovery: An alternative to traditional Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Seniors: Chronic Pain Relief, Diminishing Mental Clarity or Declining Mobility due to Aging
- "High Performance" Activities: Organized Sports or Fine Arts, such as Dancing, Music, etc.